[I18n-sig] Some input Asian characters not displayed in a Python application in Windows 95

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Mon Apr 26 16:11:00 EDT 2004

I can't give you much input here, but AFAIK, Windows 95
does not handle Unicode well at all, so it may not be
worthwhile trying to get it to display all characters

Marc-Andre Lemburg

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 26 2004)
EuroPython 2004, Göteborg, Sweden                           41 days left