[I18n-sig] Discounted OEM Microsoft, Adobe, Autodesk, Corel software from Leon's SoftShop

Leonor Esposito yenpaqxdguf at glay.org
Sat Jun 26 11:44:33 EDT 2004

Why don't you want to do what you know you should do? The reason you don't is that you're in conflict with yourself.
What you are will show in what you do.
To profit from good advice requires more wisdom than to give it.
To get what you want, STOP doing what isn't working.
Complete abstinence is easier than perfect moderation.
They are the only honest hypocrites, their life is a voluntary dream, a studied madness.
Acquaintance. A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to.
The most difficult character in comedy is that of the fool, and he must be no simpleton that plays that part.
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.
Nobody can be successful if he doesn't love his work, love his job.
Jump into the middle of things, get your hands dirty, fall flat on your face, and then reach for the stars.
Men give away nothing so liberally as their advice.
If you don't get a kick out of the job you're doing you'd better hunt for another one.
Whatever our creed, we feel that no good deed can by any possibility go unrewarded, no evil deed unpunished.