[I18n-sig] possible bug in my UCA implementation

James Tauber jtauber at jtauber.com
Mon Feb 13 05:19:21 CET 2006

DUCET is the Unicode Consortium's Default Unicode Collation Element
Table.

The relevant Unicode TS is #10:

http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr10/

which is what I've done a preliminary implementation of.

i18n-sig is probably the wrong place to be asking but I thought there
might be people here that have direct experience with DUCET and the UCA.

James