[Idle-dev] New here / prining from IDLE?

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:31:10 -0400

> Is there any feature planned for providing printing support
> from IDLE, i.e. print source code in some way, the prettier
> the better?
>
> There doesn't seem to be such an item on the list, or I have
> well managed to ignore it. If I am right and there is some
> need for a generic printing support I suggest you look at a
> project of mine for which I just completed v. 0.4: py2pdf.

Funny -- I believe that Andy or Aaron suggested that they would add
printing to IDLE (via PDF) if I wanted it.  Printing is definitely on
my virtual TODO list -- and I've added it to the real one one!  I
don't have the time to do much about this at the moment, so if anyone
else feels so inclined, please send patches!  (see python.org/patches)