[Idle-dev] Prettified icons for IDLE browser

Daniel Calvelo dcalvelo@pharion.univ-lille2.fr
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:52:13 +0100 (CET)

--868297866-944695587-977356333=:30369

Hi. Somewhere on the README is a complaint about the snake logo in the
browser. No more :).

Also, the minusnode image had a small distorsion (in the version I got).

Excuse the noise if this wasn't the place to send this. I hesitated to
use the patch manager at sourceforge, but then this is not a patch,
really...

Thanks for it all. Daniel.

-- Daniel Calvelo Aros
     calvelo@lifl.fr

--868297866-944695587-977356333=:30369

R0lGODlhCwALAJEAAP///39/fwAAAMDAwCH5BAkAAAMALAAAAAALAAsAAAgy
AAcIHEhQYICDCBEaBMCwIYAACx0yhDgggMSJCwVo1PgwokSKFi+CvNixYsKE
BVMOCAgA
--868297866-944695587-977356333=:30369

R0lGODlhDgAPAKL/AAAAAAD/AP8AAMDAwP//AICAAAAA/wAAACH5BAEAAAMA
LAAAAAAOAA8AQANCOAqs/kAIBkIBi5XL931DZXUbthiAcZmOGLwBUILMO4ff
Au8sfoMhAEEoyy08nhGrNolVjKGJaCYzTVea3BUZGyQAADs=
--868297866-944695587-977356333=:30369--