[Idle-dev] IDLE interpreter window

Rodgers, Kevin KRodgers@ryanaero.com
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 09:52:09 -0800

The rest of Tim's message went on to show why thinking of IDLE's "shell"
window as something akin to a Unix "shell" is too limiting.  Your quote here
is kinda out of context.

Maybe the IDLE shell window should be called the "interactive" window or
something, to prep people that it's not just a Unix-style shell . . .

--
Kevin Rodgers  Northrop Grumman Ryan Aeronautical  krodgers@ryanaero.com
"Snakes.  Why did it have to be snakes?!" -- Indiana Jones