[Idle-dev] cvs and whatnot

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
13 May 2000 20:49:07 -0500

I am using IDLE more these days (emacs is nice, but comint sucks) and
as things on the TODO list become important to me, I'm probably going
to be implementing them.  The first thing I did was to get "open
module" and "run module" to work with package syntax, since my project
uses pacakges heavily.

I'd really like to be making these patches against a CVS tree or
something, so I can help out with the general development effort (and
keep the patches discrete ... right now I've just got a
"modified-stuff-I-use" tree and if I keep hacking it it's going to
take some effort to get the generally useful stuff back out)

Is there anoncvs somewhere?  If not, how should I go about doing this?
Currently I'm using Idle-0.6.

                 |   @ t w i s t e d m a t r i x  . c o m   |
                 |   http://www.twistedmatrix.com/~glyph/   |