[Idle-dev] Hello

Shae Erisson shapr@uab.edu
Tue, 30 May 2000 18:01:35 +0300

entropia wrote:

> I'm a spanish programer. I'm relatively new in python, but not
> inexperienced, I have done some programs. I'm very interested in this
> language and I want to help in developing the idle. Sorry for my
> english, it's easiest to read than to write.
>                                                          Andres Tuells

I am also interested in developing IDLE. I'm writing a Python
Refactoring Browser (in Python of course) that I plan on integrating
into IDLE when it's finished. I think it won't be finished for several
months though.
--
sHae mAtijs eRisson (sHae@wEbwitchEs.coM) gEnius fOr hIre
   bRing mE fIve sQuirrels aNd nO oNe wIll gEt hUrt