[Idle-dev] idleFork 0.7 tgz file

Jake Baker jbaker@ummelec.com
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:36:58 -0500

> Do you have any ideas on the direction idlefork should/could be
> heading in? I don't really have that many of them:

> 3. Make it more configurable (auto save on run as an option etc.).

I have been working on this (from the 0.6 baseline, since I can't get the =
sourceforge stuff to work for me.)

So far I've added:

 * Recent Files Sub-Menu
 * Recent Directories Sub-Menu
 * Use application CWD for open/save dialogs
 * Auto save before run
 * A user-edited list of help files

(I also comment my code. *grin*)

Right now I'm working on a dialog box where the user can edit these =
options. I want to add the stuff in the config files here too (especially =
syntax coloring options.)

If I can ever make the sourceforge stuff work for me [1], I'll be happy to =
share my work. (Although I'm using Pmw for the Options Dialog, and I don't =
know other's feelings about requiring users to install a package before =
they can use it.)

 - Jake Baker