[Idle-dev] Documentation on Unix/Linux

Bruce Sherwood bas@andrew.cmu.edu
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:10:52 -0400

Thanks for this and your other comments on this issue. I guess I can see
that in the Linux environment it makes sense for the user to assemble
pieces and customize everything, and the user doesn't expect a fully
integrated programming environment. This wouldn't work for novices, but
then novices aren't likely to use Linux anyway.

Bruce Sherwood

--On Saturday, October 13, 2001 12:27 +1000 "Stephen M. Gava"