[Idle-dev] Re: merge DS_RPC_BRANCH back to main?

Stephen M. Gava elguavas@python.net
07 Aug 2002 13:17:46 +1000

> > So, what do you think, has the SPE/RPC stuff settled down enough now
> > that other development can continue on the trunk as well now? Guido, do
> > you have an opinion on this as well?
>
> Not really, I haven't been following this.

Ok.

> I thought that Kurt was
> already working on the trunk???

Yeah, he is, but a while back he and you decided that everyone else
should continue to work on DS_RPC_BRANCH while the first cuts of the
spe/rpc stuff were made on the trunk, because those changes were feared
likely to cause major breakage. I'm hoping things are stable enough on
the trunk now that we can merge DS_RPC_BRANCH back and all continue to
work there now.

--
Stephen M. Gava <elguavas@python.net> http://python.net/crew/elguavas
IDLEfork http://idlefork.sourceforge.net "just like IDLE, only crunchy"