[Idle-dev] Slow close?

Bruce Sherwood bas@andrew.cmu.edu
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 11:07:58 -0500

Note that the delay in closing Idle windows does NOT afflict the Windows
version. I see the delay only on Linux and Unix, which ought to give us a
clue as to where to look for a solution. The reason the delay was so
striking to me was that until very recently I had only used Idle on
Windows, where the windows close instantly.

Bruce Sherwood

--On Sunday, February 24, 2002 11:13 AM +1100 "Stephen M. Gava"