[Idle-dev] ANNOUNCE -- Developers Switch to MAIN

Kurt B. Kaiser kbk@shore.net
14 Sep 2002 00:36:49 -0400

The DS_RPC_BRANCH has been merged to MAIN.  In other words, the good
work that Stephen Gava has been doing over there on the Configuration
System since the branch split off has now been incorporated in the CVS
MAIN trunk, along with some Python Idle tracking changes.

I'd recommend that all developers switch to MAIN at this time.

cvs up -A

rm *.pyc

I will be merging some additional Python Idle tracking changes over the
next few days so please update when you see them go by on the list.

Please submit unresolved bugs to the Sourceforge Bug Tracker and
field generated patches to the Patch Tracker.

KBK