[Idle-dev] Some Pychecker Goodness...

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:52:31 -0400

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 03:22:52PM +0100, Josh Robb wrote:
> Well. Finally I had some time this weekend to finally finish up this
> code.
>
> Here are the results:
>
> http://treehouse.homedns.org/~josh/pychecker.gif
>
> http://treehouse.homedns.org/~josh/pycheck-results.gif
>
> http://treehouse.homedns.org/~josh/pycheck-options.gif
>
> I need to clean up the options dialogue, fix up some corner cases in the
> editor error markup. Should be done this week all going well. Coming
> back to programming python is such a nice feeling. <grin>

If you hurry, you may be able to get your changes into python 2.3. :-)
2.3 beta should be coming out any week now--I'm not really sure when
though.

Hopefully, we will get idlefork moved into 2.3 also.  Not sure
of the status of idlefork either.

> Any Feedback? The options dialogue will need some usability work.

Looks good so far.  Feel free to re-organize options if you think
they make more sense another way.  I can always change it in
pychecker too.

Neal