[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-441475 ] Wrong initial numbers in status bar.

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:59:12 -0800

Bugs item #441475, was opened at 2001-07-15 12:55
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=441475&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When IDLE is run (on Win98, at least) it displays
incorrect line and column numbers in the status bar -
lin: 1 col: 3 should be lin: 7 col: 4. As soon as the
cursor is moved the status bar is updated with the
proper information.