[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Patches-451442 ] Adds refresh button to class browser

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:25:56 -0800

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=309579&aid=451442&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This patch does two things:

a) ClassBrowser has a refresh button
b) ClassBrowser 'docks' itself to the right hand side
of the source window.

Date: 2003-01-10 18:25

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=149084

IMHO the ClassBrowser should not resize and reposition
IDLE's windows.  I often have things arranged just the way
I like them, and when I open the browser with this patch it
messes it all up.  I'd rather go in the direction of IDLE
having persistent window sizes and locations.

The refresh button seems like a good way.  It would be
helpful if it warned the user if the parent window was
dirty.

Comment By: Stephen M. Gava (elguavas)