[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-667812 ] History key bindings?

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:31:10 -0800

Bugs item #667812, was opened at 2003-01-14 11:06
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=667812&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Alt-p and Alt-n used to be bound to history commands in
the Shell window. The don't work any more. I want them
back! (Or something equivalent -- I can learn something
else.)

This is on Unix using the classic Windows bindings; the
key config dialog claims that the above key bindings
are in effect, but they don't work.  What's up?