[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-671359 ] IDLE RPM at Sourceforge Doesn't Work

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 12:58:18 -0800

Bugs item #671359, was opened at 2003-01-20 12:54
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=671359&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
 trying to install the  IDLEfork-0.9a1-1.noarch.rpm on
RedHat 7.3 produces the error that this package needs
"Python2-tkinter".  A search at rpmfind.net reveals that
only a couple of distros use this package, and none are
of the majors (RH, Mandrake, or SuSE).  I used the
tarball, and it works fine; however, I believe it is a
mistake to package the RPM with this dependency.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)