[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-677256 ] No way to disable "Ok to save?"

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:47:43 -0800

Bugs item #677256, was opened at 2003-01-30 03:47
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=677256&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
With 0.9a2 there seems to be no way to disable seeing
the "Ok to save?" dialog box when I press F5. Disabling
this dialog box is VERY important to me. I want the
interactivity of the shell with the full-context environment
of the edit window. I realize that not everyone feels this
need, but it should be a configurable option.