[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-677260 ] Display of Startup option

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 10:56:12 -0800

Bugs item #677260, was opened at 2003-01-30 03:49
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=677260&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In 0.9a2 on the General tab of the options menu, the
current setting of the "On Startup" choice is not
displayed. I'm able to set it, and it displays as long as I
just move among the option tabs, but if I exit options
and return to it there is no indication as to which choice
is currently in effect.