[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-748973 ] Wrong starting folder for save of new file

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 09:22:18 -0700

Bugs item #748973, was opened at 2003-06-04 16:22
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=748973&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I start idlefork in some folder A, then create a new
edit window, edit, and save into a different folder B.
In the menu bar for this new file I choose New Window,
edit, then save. I expect the file save dialog box to
be in B, but it is in A, which is awkward. One of the
additional places where folder context makes sense is
that saving a new file should go to the folder I was in
when I made the new window.