[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-549159 ] Tabs are messed up

SourceForge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:18:54 -0700

Bugs item #549159, was opened at 2002-04-26 12:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gvanrossum
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=549159&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Idlefork is not honoring the tab setting in my
configuration. It is inserting a tab character, rather
than spaces. Also, the column count indicator in the
bottom right corner is incorrect because it doesn't
appear to be counting tabs.

This seems to have broken fairly recently, but I don't
know exactly when. The current CVS is definitely
broken. I'm on Win98 with Python 2.2.1.