[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Bugs-834136 ] control-c doesn't work

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 1 09:59:11 EST 2003

Bugs item #834136, was opened at 2003-11-01 14:59
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109579&aid=834136&group_id=9579

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
(IDLE 1.0 - Python 2.3 -Windows XP)
I put a never ending loop into my python program.
control-c didn't stop the Run-Command. Then I choosed
the exit option in the File Menu of the Shell-Window.

Then I h've got the message, that the program is still
running and if I would like to kill the program. After
saying "yes" (or "ok" IDLE disappeared.

But I cannot start IDLE again. I have to reboot my
system. When I shutdown the system there is a program
"Menu Window" which I have to destroy.