[Idle-dev] (no subject)

Mike Sr. madrucke at tds.net
Tue Apr 26 17:30:12 CEST 2005

We use Python 2.3 extensively at work...

I am also a VB-6 programmer and one thing I miss *dearly* is the ComboBox DropDown in VB-6 that lists all the defined Functions and Subs in the module...

It would be very helpful to have a similar facility in Idle...

Where all the defined functions were listed in a convenient drop-down menu and with one click you could find that pesky function...

Just a thought...

My implementation in VB is too slow on load...

So, I appeal to the 'big boys' to write something useable. Please?

Mike Sr.