[Idle-dev] Re: using idle to log changes in modules

Noam Raphael noamr at myrealbox.com
Sat Jan 22 18:43:38 CET 2005

The undo code site in the file UndoDelegator. It defines a class which
is informed on all edit actions, so it can undo them. (I didn't really
play with it, so I don't know much more.)

This sounds like a nice idea - It would be nice if the UndoDelegator
would save to a file all the information in it, and load it when loading
a file, so that the undo informations will be saved along with the file,
and you would be able to undo immediately after you load the file.

Perhaps there should be a way to specify a limit to the history recorded
on that file, so that it won't take too much disk space.

Good luck!
Noam Raphael