[Idle-dev] Tool Tips and Attribute Selector

Franz Steinhäusler franz.steinhaeusler at gmx.at
Mon Oct 10 11:30:17 CEST 2005

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:01:24 -0400, kbk at shore.net (Kurt B. Kaiser) wrote:

>I've checked in Noam Raphael's idlesyntax.10Jul05.diff on a branch:
>
>IDLE-syntax-branch.
>
>To switch to this branch:
>cvs up -r IDLE-syntax-branch
>
>To switch back to the IDLE trunk:
>cvs up -A
>
>Further changes to this line of development should be submitted as
>diffs against the new branch.
>
>See Python Patch [ 906702 ] Syntax-related improvements to IDLE
>for details.
>
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=906702&group_id=5470&atid=305470

Hello Kurt,

I'm very interested in those changes, but I don't have a cvs.
I tried to merge the idlesyntax.10Jul05.diff into the current
idlelib dir; but there are some problems.

So my question:

Would it be possible to download the whole idlelib
directory as zip or as 7zip file?
--
Franz Steinhaeusler