[Idle-dev] IDLE improvements

Jason Doucette jason at jasondoucette.com
Mon Oct 10 17:16:05 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have been using IDLE within Windows XP for a little while now.  I have
analyzed quite a few problems, most of them caused by user interface issues.

What is the best method for me to make these issues known, so they can
possibly be fixed?  IDLE's main page states: "If you want to contribute to
IDLE, please join the IDLE-dev mailing list for IDLE developers. This is
where we set priorities and hash out designs."  So, this looks like this is
a good place to start.  Should I post concerns, one at a time, to this
mailing list?

Thanks,

--
Jason Doucette / Xona.com