[Idle-dev] Run Script option now shown

Pragathi Venkatesa pvenkatesa at osi-tech.com
Wed Mar 22 16:11:55 CET 2006

Hi,

I am very new to programming field.

Since I am using this Python for the first time, I am little bit confused.

I see no command like 'Run Script' in the Edit menu. Should I change some
settings?

Please help.

Thanks,

Pragathi
Project Associate
OSI Technologies

Office Address:
Plot # 17, 1st Floor,
Lakshmi Towers - B,
Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad 500 082.
Andhra Pradesh, India

Work: +91 40 30603011 / 12 / 13

 <mailto:pvenkatesa at osi-tech.com> pvenkatesa at osi-tech.com
_______________________
For Business Support Services, contact OSI Tech Support
United States:
Phone: 1.949.340.3715 / 1.714.373.3005 ext: 327
India
Phone: 91.040.233.90.080
Please Visit  <http://www.osi-tech.com/> http://www.osi-tech.com

Disclaimer:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is
entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or

immediately by e-mail at the
originating address.