[Idle-dev] A Question about idle

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 00:48:17 CEST 2007

There is a bug in the IDLE configuration dialog in the 1.1 versions.
(Why not update to a newer version?)

You can change the value manually in your user config files:
1. Go to the .idlerc directory (~/.idlerc on unix/linux, Documents and
Settings\<username>\.idlerc on WinXP)
2. Open config-main.cfg with a text editor (create it if it doesn't exist)
3. Add the following two lines:
[Indent]
num-spaces = 2

I don't have version 1.1.1 handy, but hopefully this should help... let me
know if it works out.

- Tal Einat