[Idle-dev] [ idlefork-Feature Requests-758698 ] Couple of feature requests

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 27 19:48:57 CEST 2007

Feature Requests item #758698, was opened at 2003-06-22 04:18
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gvanrossum
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=359579&aid=758698&group_id=9579

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
- F5 should offer to save *all* files rather than just
the one.
  It's hard to track down all files you've touched in a
larger
  project.

- When the stackviewer can't open its window because
  sys.last_traceback etc. aren't defined, it should pop up
  a warning rather than just doing nothing.

- I like a way to re-run the last file on which I used F5
  regardless of which window I am currently in (even the
  shell). Use case: editing a large multi-module program,
  the main program is a separate file that runs unit tests.
  Suggestion: Ctl-F5.