[Idle-dev] (no subject)

Bruce Sherwood Bruce_Sherwood at ncsu.edu
Sun Aug 24 23:37:45 CEST 2008

Thanks for the advertising!

Indeed, VPython is very far from a cross-platform GUI (or 3D) framework
that is very much needed. A year ago I went through much pain trying to
use GTK2 for VPython on Windows, Mac, and Linux. You might be interested
in my essay about the daunting problems. See the "For developers"
section of vpython.org.

Bruce Sherwood