[Idle-dev] IDLE on OS X - scrolling broken

Ethan Herdrick info at reatlas.com
Sat Apr 25 21:39:52 CEST 2009

Hello - I'd like to report a problem on OS X.  The scrolling is
broken.  When you click on the bar (or 'thumb') and drag it up or
down, the bar's movement does not match your mousepointer's movement,
in that with every motion down the bar only seems to respond to about
50% of your movement.  I haven't checked if the horizontal scrolling
has a similar problem.

It's also annoying that using the page down key cannot get you to the
last line of a document, rather only within a page of the last line.
This is not rare among editors, however.  Just annoying.

This is IDLE 2.6.2

-Ethan