[Idle-dev] IDLE suggestion

Monte Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Thu May 13 21:36:26 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I was wondering if since it sounds like there is some interest in
perhaps 'freshening' up IDLE and adding some features if perhaps it
wouldn't be too much to ask for an option for line numbers in the editor
window?  I know the current line number is displayed down in the status
bar, and that it is possible to 'jump' to a given line either using the
Edit menu or a keyboard shortcut... but I'd really like to be able to
'see' the line numbers on the side as an option.

Thanks,

Monte