[Idle-dev] Fixing and Improving IDLE

Sean Wolfe ether.joe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:30:25 CET 2011

Nice to see this mail! I'm a big fan of IDLE though and it's nice to
see. I'm not really a IDLE developer yet but I'm boning up on tkinter
to try and help out in the future... maybe in time to help out with

Did you guys catch this article? I think so cause there are a lot of
comments. Anyhow, I dig a lot of the suggestions.