[Idle-dev] issue

Sebastien Beauvois sbeauvois at nvidia.com
Mon Nov 21 10:56:34 CET 2011

Hi,

I just installed the 2.7 Python version on my computer and I have a problem to run my scripts. It seems "Idle" makes a "restart" each time I run a new script in my shell and it occurs issues in my test execution because my first scripts contains all paths definition for other scripts.

How can I remove the "Restart" in my shell (see pic attached)?
I had a look in the option menu but I found nothing to solve it.

Thank you in advance.

Seb!