[Idle-dev] /me waves

Katie Cunningham katie.fulton at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 17:18:42 CET 2013

Is there any way that we can get this functionality into a 2.7 build
as well? Most of the books out there for teaching Python (for ill or
good) are still under 2.7+. That change sounds great, though! I'll
have to check it out on my other machines. I have Mint 11 and Windows
7 / 8 rolling around here. I'll get my Ubuntu updated as well.

I've had a few designers/UX people contact me about wanting to pitch
in and take a look at the interface (Julia Elman and Kenneth Love).
Not bad for a tweet late on a Friday!