[Idle-dev] /me waves

Todd Rovito rovitotv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 01:47:56 CET 2013

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM, Sean Felipe Wolfe <ether.joe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Todd, when you ask for feedback on the PEP, is there a feedback/voting
> mechanism we can use? Should I login and place a vote somewhere? Or
> were you talking about feedback in email form on this list?
Email feedback please via the list, then myself or Terry takes that
feedback and creates another version of the PEP.  The PEP process is
explained in here http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001. For all
things Python Guido van Rossum is the final decision maker.  But since
Mr. van Rossum is often busy a pep can have a BDFL-Delegate for this
case it is Mr. Nick Coghlan.  The process is outlined here
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001/#pep-review-resolution.

> Forgive me I am a bit of a noob :P
No problem I am fairly new to the process myself.  Thanks for your
input I appreciate it!