[Idle-dev] Re-imagining IDLE [was: Re: idle-dev posts being held in moderation?]

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Dec 24 07:05:23 CET 2014

On 12/24/2014 12:29 AM, Kurt B. Kaiser wrote:

> I read through your 2011 blog entry.  It has a number of good ideas and
> points out things that need fixing.  Some have been.

The blog is
http://inventwithpython.com/blog/2011/11/29/the-things-i-hate-about-idle-that-i-wish-someone-would-fix/

http://bugs.python.org/issue13504 is a meta-issue for specific issues
related to the blog list. Last October I made a updated and detailed
list of points made in the blog and comments and corresponding tracker
issues. I reported some of the changes back on the blog in comments.

--
Terry Jan Reedy