[Idle-dev] The Future of Python

Simon Forman forman.simon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 02:17:12 CET 2014

On 2/10/14, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
[snip]

> It would be absolutely amazing what Terry Reedy et al were to achieve if
> they were to be given a helping hand fixing the 122 outstanding IDLE
> bugs prior to adding anything to it.

Right, well, I've just gotten a hg checkout and I should have time
this week to work on (and perhaps close) at least one issue.

Recommendations for issues to work on?  (I don't have access to windows, so...)

Cheers,
~Simon

--
http://phoenixbureau.org/
My blog: http://phoenixbureau.org/blog.html

"The history of mankind for the last four centuries is rather like that of
an imprisoned sleeper, stirring clumsily and uneasily while the prison that
restrains and shelters him catches fire, not waking but incorporating the
crackling and warmth of the fire with ancient and incongruous dreams, than
like that of a man consciously awake to danger and opportunity."
--H. P. Wells, "A Short History of the World"