[Idle-dev] IDLE Style Checking idea for GSoC-2014

Jayakrishnan Rajagopalasarma raajjya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:31:29 CET 2014

hi,
I did GSoC with IDLE improvements project last year successfully.
There we got an interesting idea extending the PEP8 style checking feature
for IDLE.
This[1] is the issue I created on bug tracker to create an IDLE extension
that would integrate PEP8.
BUT
 Thanks Terry J. Reedy for started improving the idea with a nice proposal
in msg195711 [2].

Sorry for the late reply, I am facing my terrible final year examinations
in University,
Hopefully I can not do this project as a student this time, but I wish to
support with our mentors in anyway..
I think the Organizations' ideas for GSoC are still in progress, and saw a
message from Terri Oda asking ideas from core python, I'll be active back
once I finished my examinations, expecting your suggestions and help...

[1]. http://bugs.python.org/issue18704
[2]. http://bugs.python.org/issue18704#msg195711
.

*keep active, be ready*