[Idle-dev] Current Idle issues

phil jones interstar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:33:37 CEST 2015

OK. Understood.

Just seems that so many tools these days, from Trac to GitHub integrate
wiki with the tracker, allowing you to hand-roll custom lists like these
but still easily integrate / hyperlink them into the tracker.

Going to Google Docs seems a fairly awkward way to do this. Is there a wiki
integrated into the main Python tracker?

Phil