[Idle-dev] issue 2704 - shell terminal functionality

Sarah sarah.kuchinsky at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:54:41 CEST 2015

The main thing I want is the ability to hit the up arrow key to scroll through prior commands.

I have my own version (for my own purposes) that keeps some behaviors this version here gets rid of (e.g. I don't like it when typing brings me back to the command writing area), but I believe we decided my use case was unusual enough that it didn't need to be taken into account. And I'm fine with that.