[Idle-dev] SUBPROCESS STARTUP ERROR

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:23:55 EST 2020

Hello Rehmat,

I'm happy to try my best to help.

As the error message describes, this issue is usually caused by firewall or
similar security software blocking an internal connection made between two
components of IDLE. To diagnose the cause, *please try disabling all such
firewalls and running IDLE again* (first closing IDLE if it is already
running.)

Some more information may be helpful: It would be useful to see the entire
screen, and also all of the text in the black window which is partially
hidden in the image you've attached. Also, does this error happen
consistently or just sometimes?

Regards,
- Tal Einat