[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Announcing the Python Imaging Library, r

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 19:41:22 +1000

>   I've just uploaded release 0.2b2 of the Python Imaging Library 0.2b2
> to www.python.org.  For more information, see:

Arg - so much fun things, so little time.

Ive got some big ideas for this on Windows.  I think an imaging OCX
would be a good test-harness for general OCX support :-)

Depending on the size etc, I may like to include the binaries with
the Pythonwin distribution - Numeric already is - any comments on
this?

Mark.
Mark Hammond - MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Check out Python - _the_ language for the Web/CGI/Windows/MFC/Unix/etc
<http://www.python.org> & <http://www.python.org/ftp/python/pythonwin>

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org