[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Announcing the Python Imaging Library, r

Fredrik Lundh fredrik_lundh@ivab.se
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:52:36 +0100

> Depending on the size etc, I may like to include the binaries with
> the Pythonwin distribution - Numeric already is - any comments on
> this?

 Do extensions built for Guido's standard 1.4 release work properly
with PythonWin?  If so, you can simply bundle the relevant parts of my
standard Windows distribution with PythonWin (available from the usual
place).

 As for sizes, PIL takes about 100k (including JPEG) for the binary
extension, and another 100k for the library files.

	/F

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org