[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] postscript printing

Seth A. Coe sac@lems.brown.edu
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 14:43:00 -0400

I'm trying to dump the contents of a canvas widget to a postscript
file for printing, but have run into a few problems. the
canvas.postscript() function doesn't handle any images on the canvas,
so it just outputs a file with lines etc. but no image. I also tried
to use the PSDraw class to create a file, and have managed to make the
image appear in the file, but the PSDraw.rectangle(), and
PSDraw.line() functions do not seem to be working properly.
If anyone has any advice or patches that will allow me to write a ps
file with both images and lines, I would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Seth Coe

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org