[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Re: img by Jack Jensen (fwd)

Les Davies ve6ahm@ampr.ab.ca
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:18:35 -0700 (MST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 23:25:26 -0700 (MST)
From: Les Davies <ve6ahm@ve6ahm-1.ampr.ab.ca>
To: image-sig@python.org
Subject: [PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Re: img by Jack Jensen

I am attempting to install img as loadable modules. The problem
I am having is that when I import imgcolormap I get the
message that symbols pm_message and pm_perror cannot be
found.  I am using linux 1.2.13 with python 1.3.
I know that the symbols are used in dither.c and genmap.c
and defined in libpbm1.c in pbmplus. I have tried several
things to get the symbols recognized.  any ideas?

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org