[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Image docs

Les Davies ve6ahm@ve6ahm-1.ampr.ab.ca
Thu, 2 May 1996 03:45:02 -0700 (MST)

I have tried to read the postscript manual docs for Image and only get one
color - white. No readability.  I am using the Caldera Desktop Preview 2
with kernel 1.2.13 and Ghostview 1.5 - Linux.  My interest is in reading
a raw stream of bytes in the range 0 - 64 with 0 being white and 64 black
and producing an image on the screen using python.
I know pbmplus can do this.  Is there any modules for python 1.3 available
that would help?  Is there an interface to the svgalib on linux?
Les Davies (ve6ahm@ve6ahm-1.ampr.ab.ca)

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org