[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Just One Error Question :)

fbowie@resumix.com fbowie@resumix.com
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 14:00:25 -0800

Thanks for the response

To get a frame of reference I got the NT version with Tkinter running on
my
system :).  My only question now is that the PIL 0.2b1 readme mentions
a 'Tkinter' with support for the ImageTK module.  When you unzip the
archive you find '_tkinter.dll' but none of the other files I see in my
NT/Tkinter subdirectory('Tkinter.py,TKconstants.py etc.). Where should
I grap the modified 'Tkinter.py' ?

Thanks

 ----------
From:  Fredrik Lundh[SMTP:Fredrik_Lundh@ivab.se]
Sent:  Wednesday, November 13, 1996 12:51 AM
To:  fbowie@resumix.com
Subject:  Re: FW: [PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Error Question

> I assume '_tkinter.dll' is the update to 'Tkinter.py'

Nope. _tkinter is the low-level module used by Tkinter; you need to
have them both in the Python path, and the Tcl/Tk DLL's in the
standard path.  See the README in the PIL distribution for some
additional info.

 /F

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org