[PYTHON IMAGE-SIG] Path Stuff

Mark Hammond MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 11:52:58 +1000

> I'm using Pythonwin(beta 4) and your latest (Imaging-0_2b1) on WIN95.
> I had to move the files and now TK /TCL will only look for
> the libraries from the first installation.  The env. variables
>  (TK_LIBRARY/TCL_LIBRARY) have no effect.  If

If it is Python that can not locate the files, then you need to
change the registry - under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Python\Python Core\1.4.0\PythonPath.

> I try to add the new path (sys.path.insert(new locations)) it seems to
> be ignored.  This may be more of a TCL/TK question.  I think
> there is a varible I'm not setting someplace....???
This may have something to do with the "ni" module.  After using it,
my sys.path changes have no affect.  Possibly imaging uses ni() ?

Mark.
Mark Hammond - MHammond@skippinet.com.au
Check out Python - _the_ language for the Web/CGI/Windows/MFC/Unix/etc
<http://www.python.org> & <http://www.python.org/ftp/python/pythonwin>

IMAGE-SIG - SIG on Image Processing with Python

send messages to: image-sig@python.org
administrivia to: image-sig-request@python.org